It's kind of funny the things you can learn from a kid when you're an adult. I left this session with Mr. Jackson and his family with the following life lessons:
- Just because you're running in no general direction, it doesn't mean you're lost.
- The best way to get anywhere in life is to run to it with open arms.
- Greet strangers as though they were already a friend.
- Snicker's bars are a fine reward for a hard day's work.
- Be yourself! And if that means wearing your favorite comic book character under your button-down and sporting the coolest little cowboy hat around - even better.
I had the chance to work with this gorgeous family last year to celebrate this little guy's turning 2 years old. And in just a short year, he has grown like a weed. He's so smart, kind and mature for such a little guy. And he's crazy about his family already. I absolutely love spending time with this sweet family and adore this session! They chose the perfect spot for it, too, at a beautiful, private venue called The Hembree Collective.