Hi, there! I'm Allison Pedigo.
When it comes to photographing your journey towards marriage and starting a family, it is a privilege I hold so incredibly close to my heart. It brings me joy knowing that once the day has come and gone, and your babies are grown, you will hold in your hands these tangible memories, and they will bring the day back for you and your future family to relive for ages and ages to come. This unique legacy that you will build together is something to behold. Marriage and creating a family of your own is a continual journey of celebrating triumphs and withstanding trials that will make you stronger, and it will bring you more blessings than you knew possible. To be extended the invitation to document these chapters of life for you is so humbling each and every time.
A few things about me:
• I started shooting at age 15 and was afraid of the dark room (I’ve come a long way since then.)
• It’s been a few years since my husband and I tied the knot, but we still love to pretend like we’re newlyweds, and at home dance parties are totally our jam.
• My guilty pleasure is when words are accidentally mispronounced, and I have a bizarre gift for spelling.
• Piece of Cake cupcakes have the power to completely turn my day around and my favorite days are spent in the sunshine, typically by a body of water, and surrounded by those I love.
• I adore my career and I am grateful to God every day for leading me down a path that fills my heart so fully and brings me a daily dose of joy.
Want to know MORE ABOUT
what makes my heart SOAR?
Choosing who you'll invite into your world to document your life's most important moments is a BIG decision.
It's crucial to seek out someone that you can relate to and with, that has your best interest at heart
and that doesn't take life too seriously (*queue blooper reel*).
Join me for a quick interview about some of the things I most love
and am inspired by in my line of work and in my personal life --
and how I approach serving you in the best way I know how.
“Every. Single. Photo. Allie captured every emotion on our wedding day. She captured the true moments that will preserve the memories of the happiest day of our lives. The first time we ever talked on the phone, she described how she likes to capture the "happiness" and "bubbly" feeling of happy memories. Allie feels like a forever friend. From the moment we met for our engagement session, [we] knew that she was the absolute best for us. To me, she was another friend in the room.”